Hola,
Last weekend I went to my first Boliche. There I am, pictured above, with Ale, Pau y Carla. Boliches are what this city is known for and it took me 3 months to get to one, but I`m glad. I'm glad because before I wasn't feeling comfortable about going because I didn't have a good group to go with. I didn't let my self just hang out with big groups of Americans and so I ended spending most of my time with small groups of 2 or 3 friends. Sometimes we would meet up with bigger groups but I wouldn't know any of them and they were usually all guys so I didnt feel
When we first got there, things were just getting started. Then, suddenly a huge group of people poured in and from then on it was non-stop dancing till 5 in the morning. The time zoomed by and we were all just having a good time. There were a few pairs of couples dancing more intimately but for the most part it was just a bunch of groups of friends there. There were just as many girls dancing as guys, and the guys were even dancing by themselves! That was the striking difference from the US becuase you almost never see a group of guys dancing together without feeling awkward. I guess thats cause their dancing doesn't necessarily mean touching each other and rubbin up on each other. I left at 5:30 am feeling dead tired but wanting to go again the next day.
In the end, I didn't go again becuase I got sick :( I'm still fighting off the cold now, but hopefully I'll be recuperated for this weekend! I love dancin till your body is sore the next day!
Hasta luego,
Kati

No comments:
Post a Comment